Wholesale Ethernet Solutions
Windstream’s nationwide Ethernet footprint will securely deliver your business-critical information – and all within your budget. Windstream provides secure, trustworthy Ethernet connectivity with E-Access and E-Line Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint network solutions – all designed to increase performance while expanding your market share and boasting your competitive advantage.
Windstream E-Access is MEF 2.0 Certified!
Extend your reach and connect to Windstream’s robust Nationwide network with our industry-leading MEF 2.0 Certified Ethernet E-Access solution.
- Over 40 pre-established regional peering points
- 1G and 10G ENNI Ports
- End-user speeds from 3M to 1G
- Extends Ethernet from IP/MPLS edge to the customer site
- Class of Service (CoS) – Real Time, Mission Critical, and Standard – Available January 2018
Windstream’s E-Line – Point to Point Service
Windstream’s simple, cost-effective E-Line solutions use fiber optic or copper technology to connect your traffic to our highly secure and protected core Ethernet Network. Our E-Line product offers increased operational efficiency when configuring, operating, and managing your traffic, with benefits including:
- Flexible bandwidths ranging from 3Mbps to 1Gbps
- Affordable alternative to fixed private lines and TDM transport
- Secure networking solution connecting enterprises and data centers
- Class of Service (CoS) – Real Time, Mission Critical, and Standard
- Single and multi-mode fiber interfaces
- Fiber and copper handoffs
- Cost savings by eliminating need for specialized WAN support expertise and equipment
- Increased performance by providing seamless integration across business applications
- Flexible network, ready to grow with your business
- Reliable connectivity backed by Windstream’s secure private network
- Network availability 99.99%
- Packet delivery 99.99%
- Latency (Round Trip): Metro <15ms, Regional <50ms
- Inter-Frame delay Variation(Jitter) <= to 3.0ms
- Available 24 x 7 x 365
- Certified engineer support
- State-of-the-art Network Operations Center
- Wholesale Customer Portal Tool (CPT)
- Dedicated account management
Contact UsCall us today to discuss your service needs and/or purchasing options.
Get Help & SupportGot questions? We have answers. Find answers regarding your billing, payments, account status, and more by logging into the Windstream Customer Portal Tool.